Friday, September 28, 2007

Flashing my stash

So my wonderful Hostess with the Mostest, Robyn has asked us for flash our stash for our lasted sp11 contest. So I have taken pictures of all my stash (minus the huge bin o' acrylic and WIP yarn) Warning this post is very picture heavy! EDIT: Sorry Blogger is a pain in the arse and made all (except one)the pictures I loaded small instead of medium! You can click on the picture to see a larger image as well as see them all on my flickr page(link below).

First here is my soysilk and bamboo stash. I love them both!


Below the next three pictures are my sock yarn stash. Because I'm allergic to animal fibers all my sock yarns are cotton blends mostly cotton/elastic and cotton/bamboo/elastic. Also I got my order from BMFA, so my random stripe tube sock kit is there as well.





Next is my cotton stash. All the cotton yarns here are 100% cotton.


This is some more yarn that I found after I had taken pictures of everything in their groups. In this group there is Berroco Touche (dark purple yarn), K1C2 Tartlette (Ribbon yarn) and Cascade Pima Tencel (I got this from my first swap from Papermonkey it was a LJ secret pal swap - I'm still trying to find the perfect project for this yummy and very soft yarn! I should search Ravelry for ideas)


This is my hemp stash. It's Lana Knits' Hemp for Knitting in Sprout and Black(can't recall if the black has a "special colourway" name)


Here are my sweater stash yarns well one is a lacy t-shirt, but hey! There is KnitPicks' Shine Worsted in Grass (Cardigan for Arwen), KnitPicks' Cotlin in Moroccan Red (Cables and Os one of my WIP), Tilli Tomas Pure and Simple with RockStar (Simple Knitted Bodice, Elann Sonata in Tarragon(Josephine Top)and Rowan Calmber in Onyx (undecided)


Next are my silks!! Silk is my favourite luxury yarn. You will find details of the silk yarns I have on my flickr page, here's a link directly to my yarn pics set and to see a larger picture and the description click on the silk stash picture.