Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Not enough hours in a day

I'm back from our long weekend trip from Galiano, we had a great time despite the horrible furry children owners that completely ignore the dog on leash on the Point unless your dog is own private property that is fenced (far as I know there is no "real" fencing at all on any of the lots.) We took Maylee (my guide dog) on her first canoe trip and she loved to relax in front of the fire whenever it was light. We noticed this because she would groan with pleasure, while warming on the carpet by the fire.

I got some knitting in. I finished a pair of Fetching out of Rowan Calmer in the denim colourway and I have a pair of socks that are both at the part where you pick up the stitches for the gusset in cascade fixation, I believe the colour is called fruit salad, but I could be wrong. The colours aren't normally colours I'd pick or where, but I'm really liking them. I'll post pictures once I'm done the first week of school. argg