Saturday, September 29, 2007

K1T2 Swap Package!



I received my k1t2 package in the mail last week. I had already made a fresh pot of tea (see my new bodium aka tea press I bought) but I used the trivet and mug mat (from my K1T2 pal)to go with my tasty Green Kimono (green tea with ginger and pineapple bits) and some tasty HK style almond cookies. All the things I need to do some knit blog reading on a cold rainy day.





My upstream pal is grace from lovin comfort knits. Thanks so much for the wonderful package. The yarn is lion brand organic cotton in pistachio, a cute little photo book, tea ball, tasty raspberry jam, lace dollies, sugar cubes, tea ball, yummy Anna's ginger thins, a linen scented candle in a jar, a knitted mug mat and trivet as well as tea. The tea Grace sent are lovely tins with sachets of Harvey & Sons loose leaf teas: Hot Cinnamon Sunset black tea (it smells divine), Chinese Flower Green Tea, Winter White Earl Grey White Tea and African autumn Herbal Infusion tea (which is a rooibus with cranberries and orange, it smells fantastic making me give rooibus another try!) also the trivet that the tea was on was knit by grace I love the autumn feel the colourway has.