Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Day at the Beach Knitting

This is my view from the bench I was knitting at when we went to the beach a few days ago, pretty isn't it?




Here's the view to my left. Mountains, ocean and trees. Oh it is wonderful to live in the beautiful westcoast.



Here's my sockapalooza pal's sock on my foot later that day. My pal's foot is larger than my so I had a ways to go when I took this picture. I am using Panda Cotton (55% Bamboo, 24% Cotton and 21% elastic nylon) in strawberries - limes(0432) colourway. Not my colours but they are starting to grow on me, the colour is a little off, the yellowish tone should be a light limey green. I lost another dpn so I'm using my 2.25mm pony pearls with the bamboo crystal palace needles. (yes correction I thought I was using my addi bamboos but it's the crystal palace ones, which I love!)




Here's the sock hidingin my knitting pouch.