Friday, July 6, 2007

First Sock complete!!

I got a new toy from May, so I thought I'd post a picture of her and her teaser jolly ball. She loves it so much and it keeps her busy even when we are busy and can't play with her. This ball is great and there will be many more hours of fun to be had with it.
Oh look what I found on my clematis! It's my sockapalooza's first sock all finished. There are a tiny bit of errors, but hey I'm legally blind so I hope my sock pal isn't too much of a perfectionist that she can't put on a sock with tiny little errors that only a knitter would notice. Playing with sock weight yarn and tiny needles is always a bit of a challenge for me, but it's so much fun I'm not going to stop
Here's a close-up of the lace pattern. Can you spot the errors? This is the first Cookie A pattern that I have knit and her free pattern on Knitty, called Monkey Socks. They are so addicted monkey see, monkey do! Now back to the second sock because I don't want to catch second sock syndrome while knitting my sockapalooza socks.

Posted by Picasa