Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It came!

The wonderful gals at Ravelry proved my prediction wrong, I just got my invite today. I have hardly entered in most of my stash and now I need to take some pictures. It's so much fun to play with, but a really big time sucker. If you are on Ravelry feel free to add me, I'm nosheep4chelle.

I also got my confirmation for Secret Pal 11 in my inbox, it's been a great knitting e-mail day for me! This will be my second SP and I hope it is a great as my first went! I really enjoy Secret Pal because I can spoil someone with the yarns I can't knit with, but love then live vicariously through them and their blogs.

What's on my needles you ask? I'm still slowly working on my Ravenclaw 3rd-4th year scarf, it maybe swiped from me by mini-me or so I've been warned. I'm using RH Soft Touch, maybe that's why it's taking so long to make a ribbed scarf. See I'm not too fond of acrylic and I find Soft Touch to be somewhat tolerable. I find the sound of it puts up my hackles, it's like nails on the chalkboard only I don't have issues with that sound. Just thinking of it makes me shutter. *squirm* I'm finally making socks for myself, I casted on and am almost finished the ribbing for my own pair of monkey socks. I'm using Panda Cotton in the blueberries - grapes colourway and it's sooo pretty. Pictures to follow in a later post. Happy Knitting everyone!